Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
candzy_angel
|{`angelkienne`}|
`POLLY
kitty_n
sUzEttE
MiNARi
sexy_lady
joyce
12 posters

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 1751
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Empty Re: LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

Post  candzy_angel Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 pm

XiArRa(@@) wrote:hehehe...

kbaliktaran sa akin...

Let go and be happy or hold on and lose myself...

If i'll let go I'd be happier...
    so much for worries, okay.. i had enough nangluod

If i'll hold on...i'll lose myself... it would be a disaster for me... hilak

--> why so serious??? ngisi lol!

maau man jud na dai... bata paman sad ka... lol! lol!
    Rift_Elemental
    Rift_Elemental
    Global Administrator
    Global Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 372
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Empty Re: LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

Post  Rift_Elemental Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 pm

People got different views on this situation. Probably the answers will be based on their personal experience...

You will know when to fight and when there is nothing left fighting for. You would be lucky to have the chance to have those memories... if worse comes to worst...you can only have those to cherish
    joyce
    joyce
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 354
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Post  joyce Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Rift_Elemental wrote:People got different views on this situation. Probably the answers will be based on their personal experience...

You will know when to fight and when there is nothing left fighting for. You would be lucky to have the chance to have those memories... if worse comes to worst...you can only have those to cherish

wow...

clap
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 2096
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post  YaNa~ Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:34 pm

I'll still cherish all the memories we've had... though it hurts, it's the only way to make me feel better in the end... Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 am