Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
candzy_angel
|{`angelkienne`}|
`POLLY
kitty_n
sUzEttE
MiNARi
sexy_lady
joyce
12 posters

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

joyce
    joyce
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 354
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Empty LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

Post  joyce Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 am

hekhek

HELLO DEAR FRENDS.... HEHEHE

AHMMM....

JUST GIVE YOUR COMMENTS, AND REACTIONS WITH THIS...

"IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE, SET HIM/HER FREE"

--------------------------------------------

AHEEM....

AHMM

I AM DELIRIOUSLY AGAINST WITH THIS LINE... (or idea, or whatever this may be.. lol)

i really find this S-T-U-P-I-D

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, FIGHT FOR IT!

DONT BELIEVE ON WHAT THEY ARE SAYING, "when you love him/her SET HIM/HER FREE"

instead, FIGHT FOR IT! FIGHT FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE....

BECAUSE THATS WHAT TRUE LOVE IS....

IT DOESNT MATTER FOR ME IF I LOSE OR WIN...

SO LONG AS I`VE FIGHT FOR MY LOVE...

(after all, walang talo or panalo pagdating s pag-ibig... TALO K LANG KAPAG D KA TALAGA LUMABAN)

hindi man naging kami or magiging kami s huli, atleast ipinaglaban ko ang pagmamahal ko...

LOVE IS USELESS WHEN ITS NOT TESTED BEYOND...

WELL, I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE SAID...

ITS NOT LOVE AT ALL!

hekhek

Kugmo
    sexy_lady
    sexy_lady
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 282
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Empty Re: LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

Post  sexy_lady Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:39 pm

hmmmmm...

i like diz topic lge..hehhe ka relate ko duh!!!!

well for me?...HOLD ON JUD KO....and fyt the feelings

per0 if dli najud.....treasure the feelings nalanga jud

hehhehehe dba?...........ana ko magmahal oi fyt2x

jud ko....till the end!!!!!!!cupid cupid
    MiNARi
    MiNARi
    Global Administrator
    Global Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 228
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-24

LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Empty Re: LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING..

Post  MiNARi Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 am

what if the thing or feeling you called love seems so wrong?

the motive of loving is always good...always good and never be evil...but sometimes having a relationship going on for the sake of how you feel doesnt mean it is right...

just try to look in the otherside...

just my opinion...
    joyce
    joyce
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Post  joyce Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:03 pm

MiNARi wrote:what if the thing or feeling you called love seems so wrong?

the motive of loving is always good...always good and never be evil...but sometimes having a relationship going on for the sake of how you feel doesnt mean it is right...

just try to look in the otherside...

just my opinion...

WELL, THERES NO LOVE THAT SEEMS SO WRONG....

LOVE IS ALWAYS RIGHT...

SPIRITUALLY, MORALLY AND LOGICALLY....

IF THERE MAY BE SOMETHING WRONG, WELL, ITS NOT LOVE ANYMORE...

if naay something wrong s love, ahmm naa pud diay something wrong kay God?!?..... aw... bstah, for me love is the only right thing this frail humanity can offer...

Kugmo
    sUzEttE
    sUzEttE
    Global Administrator
    Global Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 913
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

Post  sUzEttE Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:57 am

ako pod karelate ko ani...

BUT.....

I stop fighting over coz in the dead end I noticed la na pala ung taong pinaglaban ko...huhuhu...
    he loves me but he just failed to listen 2 what I said...binulong ko lang kc na "hold-on...." sana sinigaw ko...late ko na rin kc narealized na LOVE ko na pala xa...
    karon gitreasure nalang nko xa...bahala na c LORD sa akong heart... Sad
    kitty_n
    kitty_n
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 494
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Post  kitty_n Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:01 pm

i argee with minari's point.

wat if ung problem is, the other person u vowed 2 fight for
    doesnt love u or just stops loving u...

wud u stil fight for wat u feel?
    for me, i wont..

sumtyms,we just have to accept things d way they are.
    surrender lng gud qng d na kya.
    maybe this is sumthin we cant stop or hold on to.
    we can only let go..
    `POLLY
    `POLLY
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 433
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Post  `POLLY Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 am

case-to-case basis man gud ni.. pero..
    kung ako..
    Fight! Fight! Fight!
    joyce
    joyce
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  joyce Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:36 pm

kitty_n wrote:i argee with minari's point.

wat if ung problem is, the other person u vowed 2 fight for
    doesnt love u or just stops loving u...

wud u stil fight for wat u feel?
    for me, i wont..

sumtyms,we just have to accept things d way they are.
    surrender lng gud qng d na kya.
    maybe this is sumthin we cant stop or hold on to.
    we can only let go..

YEAH... PRECISELY...

BUT THE THING IS...

I MEAN THE POINT IS...

"ATLEAST: YOU HAVE FIGHT FOR IT...

WINNING AND LOSING IS NOT A MATTER AT ALL...

Kugmo
    |{`angelkienne`}|
    |{`angelkienne`}|
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 189
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post  |{`angelkienne`}| Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:20 am

Let go especially when disrespect is on the line... Love yourself first rather

than loving others... char! ngisi
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 1751
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post  candzy_angel Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:11 pm

There's no winner or loser when it comes to love... pagnagmahal ka talagang masasaktan ka... part na yan kasi sa love...
    there's nothing you can do about it... all you have to do while it is there make yourself happy of the love... but when it's time to go... don't hold of it, mas lalo kang masasaktan, just hold on the treasures it brings.

wala ding masama kng pinaglaban mo o hindi... ipinakita mo lng na mahal mo yung tao.
    Gladisia
    Gladisia
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 521
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Post  Gladisia Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:36 am

Ahmmm... I'd like to share this not so famous line.... It goes something like this...

"A soldier must know when to fight and when to surrender."

Yes, we have to fight for our love even if it takes more courage and more "kapal moks" just to win that love back...

THAT IS! if you see that there is still love on the other side... (sa guy ba o girl) What I mean is, 'yun bang pilit kayong pinaglalayo ng pagkakataon... family, career and etc. 'Yon dapat niyo talagang ipaglaban ang love niyo... cupid

BUT!!! Kung nakikita mo sa partner mo na wala na talaga ang love niya sa 'yo, MATAY dai/doi BUHI na oie! Unsay pulos kung magsige paka kapyot kung wala na jud kay makapyotan. bunal

Kay kung wala na man gud ang feelings niya for you ikaw ra may gapasakit sa imong kaugalingon. Kay halimbawa ikaw ra nagabuhat effort taz siya wala... Nya paghuman pa jud dili niya ma-appreciate. Sakit diba? Ug dili lang man ikaw ang masakitan apil na pud ang mga tao na naga-love sa imo....friends, family ug uban pa... Kay makita nila na wala naka reservations para sa imong sarili.

Mao na nga sama sa panultihon na akong gi-quote, dapat kabalo ka kanus-a nimo ipaglaban imong love ug kanus-a dapat nimo i-surrender.

That's all... thank you...
    Kugmo
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  candzy_angel Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:11 am

Panget_18 wrote:Ahmmm... I'd like to share this not so famous line.... It goes something like this...

"A soldier must know when to fight and when to surrender."

Yes, we have to fight for our love even if it takes more courage and more "kapal moks" just to win that love back...

THAT IS! if you see that there is still love on the other side... (sa guy ba o girl) What I mean is, 'yun bang pilit kayong pinaglalayo ng pagkakataon... family, career and etc. 'Yon dapat niyo talagang ipaglaban ang love niyo... cupid

BUT!!! Kung nakikita mo sa partner mo na wala na talaga ang love niya sa 'yo, MATAY dai/doi BUHI na oie! Unsay pulos kung magsige paka kapyot kung wala na jud kay makapyotan. bunal

Kay kung wala na man gud ang feelings niya for you ikaw ra may gapasakit sa imong kaugalingon. Kay halimbawa ikaw ra nagabuhat effort taz siya wala... Nya paghuman pa jud dili niya ma-appreciate. Sakit diba? Ug dili lang man ikaw ang masakitan apil na pud ang mga tao na naga-love sa imo....friends, family ug uban pa... Kay makita nila na wala naka reservations para sa imong sarili.

Mao na nga sama sa panultihon na akong gi-quote, dapat kabalo ka kanus-a nimo ipaglaban imong love ug kanus-a dapat nimo i-surrender.

That's all... thank you...
    Kugmo
    pirti ka taas oi... hehehehe! sungo2x man q ani dai...
    well, may iba talagang tao na kahit wala ng pagmamahal ang partner nila, they still hold on to it.. kasi ayaw nilang ma punta sa iba.. but that is selfishness. in short maka isda xa...
    ngisi toinks
    Gladisia
    Gladisia
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 521
    User Post Points :
    LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LET GO AND LOSE... OR HOLD ON AND TREASURE THE FEELING.. Right_bar_bleue

Post  Gladisia Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 am

Ahahaha... lol! lol! lol! bantog ra diay dai dili na sila love sa ila partner kay baho sila ug langsa ngisi ngisi ngisi
    sexy_lady
    sexy_lady
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 282
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post  sexy_lady Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 am

hahhahaaha..... lol! lol! lol!
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  candzy_angel Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:20 pm

Panget_18 wrote:Ahahaha... lol! lol! lol! bantog ra diay dai dili na sila love sa ila partner kay baho sila ug langsa ngisi ngisi ngisi

aw ngisi ngisi mao ron, basig d i dai Kugmo Kugmo
    aw, aq y gud q maghold on oi, ka daghan pang laki dira pud... y man magaksaya q ug oras sa tao na ingana... kng naa man pud mas deserving che che
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 2096
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post  YaNa~ Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 pm

No matter what happens... I'll still treasure the feelings or memories that we had...^_^ ngisi lol!
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  candzy_angel Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:57 am

let go and hold on the treasure that we have been together...
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Just learn from the past and go on for the future...^_^ hekhek
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  candzy_angel Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:13 pm

go/hold on from the things that happen the good ones not the bad ones.
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 pm

candzy_angel wrote:go/hold on from the things that happen the good ones not the bad ones.

Korek! No harm in trying nmn eh... bsta be responsible lng of what your decision may be...^^ ngisi
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  candzy_angel Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:47 pm

let go with the feelings kng kailangan though it hurts but treasure the things that we have shared... 51
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Pag-sure lng sad... hehehehe basi kaw ra pud magmhay sa end... whew! ngisi 56
    candzy_angel
    candzy_angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  candzy_angel Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:14 pm

there are girls who still hold on the feelings kaya its a pity for them kay sila yung madaling ma depress at madaling maka decide to take their life away...
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:00 pm

candzy_angel wrote:there are girls who still hold on the feelings kaya its a pity for them kay sila yung madaling ma depress at madaling maka decide to take their life away...

Hmmm actually sis, ang mga laki ang prone kaayo to commit suicide... coz they don't know how to express their feelings labi na kung in pain na kaayo sila... whereas taung mga girls, hilak lng ug ishagit chox na! mao na ang nsa stats... hehe

Anyway, as long as kaya ko pa i'll hold on to my feelings for him but if it really hurts me na as well as my family kay affected na pud kaayo, well I'd rather let go of that feelings than everybody would suffer...
    XiArRa(@@)
    XiArRa(@@)
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 476
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post  XiArRa(@@) Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:49 pm

hehehe...

kbaliktaran sa akin...

Let go and be happy or hold on and lose myself...

If i'll let go I'd be happier...
    so much for worries, okay.. i had enough nangluod

If i'll hold on...i'll lose myself... it would be a disaster for me... hilak

--> why so serious??? ngisi lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm