Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dutty_r0cK
sUzEttE
`POLLY
YaNa~
8 posters

Reveal Your Private Self...^_^

YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 2096
    User Post Points :
    Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Empty Reveal Your Private Self...^_^

Post  YaNa~ Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:20 am

Hi everyone! This thread wants to know the real you... your hidden self and your deepest secrets in life...^_^ I'm not forcing you to do this but I assure you this would help you understand more of yourself and as well as others...^_^

My objective is to lessen your 'judgmental' thoughts and perceptions... I know that some of you are already aware of the so-called 'Johari's Window'... by this, you can definitely assess yourself leading to self acceptance... ^_^

Ok, here it is... Just continue the phrase below and elaborate or explain your part...^_^

"I know... but you don't know that..."

Be serious! hehehe

Tnx for the time!!! mwah
    hekhek

Last edited by YaNa~ on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :
    Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Empty Re: Reveal Your Private Self...^_^

Post  YaNa~ Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:53 am

Ok, i'll do it first for your guidance... hehe

I know... but you don't know that I have suicidal tendencies... Hmmm... But so far I didn't do anything yet to put my life at risk because of this 'stupidity act'... But my mother and sister? yeah, nagawa na nila... It runs in the family... hehe Anyway, but there are some circumstances that muntik na talaga! accident prone din ako eh... hehe Whew!

But because of what happened, of the significant events in my life, I've learned that indeed life is too short for you to waste it! You are the one who is responsible for everything... Your life is so precious that the Almighty has given you... We are lucky enough to be in this world! Just live it and learn from it! Nobody's perfect... It's up to you of how you will handle everything into some purposeful acts... ;) Recently, I have finally found myself... and I guess I'm happy now... hehe Life is just an awareness of the happiness around you...

Leading a good life is what we have been doing and although we may regret one thing or the other on the way, we don't want to leave this just because of those problems... It's so simple to understand that we have been infatuated by life and its wonders... Somewhere, somehow, we know that it's worth living than loosing...^_^
    hekhek
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:55 am

Be happy! hehe weeee! ^_^
    `POLLY
    `POLLY
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 433
    User Post Points :
    Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Post  `POLLY Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:56 pm

ako ay si...

Ding, ang bato!!!

DARNA!
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Ako kay... gusto na magkababy! lol!
    sUzEttE
    sUzEttE
    Global Administrator
    Global Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 913
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2007-09-23

Post  sUzEttE Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 pm

I know it's not good to keep silent when i suppose to argue but you don't know that I just don't want to hurt somebody...

I experienced it once when i answered, 1st and last un, my mom while i'm in a bad blood...my bad cuz I answered her in a tone na li makasakit but she took it wrong...and i cannot have it back cuz it's done. After that, I permanently shut my mouth. That's the reason why for many years i was misunderstood by my own mom and lil sis, xcept for my close fwends b'cuz they saw me in different perspective...now am far tsaka pa narealized sa akong sis na she's wrong. I don't know how it goes with my mom...

Now, I realized that it's not healthy to be in a single corner without defending myself spexaly that i'm in a critical relationship...nwe, i don't nag in fact, i may sometimes in a letter or virtually sounds like, but I know 4 xur i'm not a nagger type cuz i hate it..so i'm confident enough that it would not hurt as i utter the words for reconciliation..I should give myself a chance to speak out the way i wish to... even if the person i'm arguing with refuses to listen...even if he strongly stands that he is right...cuz somehow this may lead him to think that he is wrong, ok let's just say partly wrong.
    dis is ol bcuz of wat happened last nyt...
    che
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:44 pm

sUzEttE wrote:I know it's not good to keep silent when i suppose to argue but you don't know that I just don't want to hurt somebody...

I experienced it once when i answered, 1st and last un, my mom while i'm in a bad blood...my bad cuz I answered her in a tone na li makasakit but she took it wrong...and i cannot have it back cuz it's done. After that, I permanently shut my mouth. That's the reason why for many years i was misunderstood by my own mom and lil sis, xcept for my close fwends b'cuz they saw me in different perspective...now am far tsaka pa narealized sa akong sis na she's wrong. I don't know how it goes with my mom...

Now, I realized that it's not healthy to be in a single corner without defending myself spexaly that i'm in a critical relationship...nwe, i don't nag in fact, i may sometimes in a letter or virtually sounds like, but I know 4 xur i'm not a nagger type cuz i hate it..so i'm confident enough that it would not hurt as i utter the words for reconciliation..I should give myself a chance to speak out the way i wish to... even if the person i'm arguing with refuses to listen...even if he strongly stands that he is right...cuz somehow this may lead him to think that he is wrong, ok let's just say partly wrong.
    dis is ol bcuz of wat happened last nyt...
    che

ThiNgS wiLL bE oK zeTte... ;)

AnYwaY, I knOw buT yoU doN't knOw thaT i'M liKe a 'clOwn'... I maY looK liKe haPpy everYtimE yoU seE mE buT deEp insIde, I'm bRokeN... I'm a pErsOn who's gOt loTs oF tHingS in mInd thAt i wOulD liKe tO spEak oUt bUt I juSt can'T 'cOz mY vOliTioN iS tOo lOw, weAk, anD daMagEd... tsk!
    Sad
    Dutty_r0cK
    Dutty_r0cK
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Male
    Number of posts : 306
    User Post Points :
    Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post  Dutty_r0cK Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:37 am

i'm your friendly Neighborhood... spiderboy... LOL

My uncle said:

The great power more bitch to come.. LOL
    -LuVLi-
    -LuVLi-
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 440
    User Post Points :
    Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-05

Post  -LuVLi- Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 pm

hard-headed ako sumtyms

and

conceited

lol

but am nys depende sa kaharap at kausap ko..

I DONT TRUST PEOPLE that easy..suspisyosa kau ko...
    you have to prove something muna bago mo makuha ang TRUST ko...
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 pm

I'm that person na grabe ka-friendly... magka-eye to eye contact lng ta taod2 FC na ta... hehe and i love it! :) ngisi
    sUzEttE
    sUzEttE
    Global Administrator
    Global Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 913
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2007-09-23

Post  sUzEttE Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 am

"I know it's not ryt to feel "kalibangon" sa loob ng library while studying or just reading something but you don't know that everytime na makaamoy ako ng book it triggers me to defecate..."

na poopoo ako even if malibang ko daan b4 going in de library...dunno but yan ung nanoticed even b4 aside of drinking milk. mao soya lang akong ginainom as an alternative...is drinking milk or smelling a book can cause constipation???? 55
    Dutty_r0cK
    Dutty_r0cK
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Male
    Number of posts : 306
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post  Dutty_r0cK Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:21 pm

why should i? lol its a secret... LOL!!!!!!!
    Babyselosa
    Babyselosa
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 954
    User Post Points :
    Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Reveal Your Private Self...^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post  Babyselosa Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 pm

E R R O R !!

you need to have an access.. ngisi
    char leng! hmm.. pass sko ani na topic!
    mejo complicated pa! wew.. the BUZZ au..
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Babyselosa wrote:E R R O R !!

you need to have an access.. ngisi
    char leng! hmm.. pass sko ani na topic!
    mejo complicated pa! wew.. the BUZZ au..

Hehe it's ok gang... not forcing anyone just to leave a post here...^_^ voluntary lng... kung ok... hehe

miss you gang!
    ngisi hekhek
    |{`angelkienne`}|
    |{`angelkienne`}|
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 189
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post  |{`angelkienne`}| Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:10 pm

YaNa~ wrote:Ok, i'll do it first for your guidance... hehe

I know... but you don't know that I have suicidal tendencies... Hmmm... But so far I didn't do anything yet to put my life at risk because of this 'stupidity act'... But my mother and sister? yeah, nagawa na nila... It runs in the family... hehe Anyway, but there are some circumstances that muntik na talaga! accident prone din ako eh... hehe Whew!

But because of what happened, of the significant events in my life, I've learned that indeed life is too short for you to waste it! You are the one who is responsible for everything... Your life is so precious that the Almighty has given you... We are lucky enough to be in this world! Just live it and learn from it! Nobody's perfect... It's up to you of how you will handle everything into some purposeful acts... ;) Recently, I have finally found myself... and I guess I'm happy now... hehe Life is just an awareness of the happiness around you...

Leading a good life is what we have been doing and although we may regret one thing or the other on the way, we don't want to leave this just because of those problems... It's so simple to understand that we have been infatuated by life and its wonders... Somewhere, somehow, we know that it's worth living than loosing...^_^
    hekhek

Tell me more....... hekhek With being like that? Have you overcome it?
    YaNa~
    YaNa~
    Best Friend
    Best Friend

Female
    User Post Points :

Post  YaNa~ Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 pm

|{`angelkienne`}| wrote:
    YaNa~ wrote:Ok, i'll do it first for your guidance... hehe

hekhek

Tell me more....... hekhek With being like that? Have you overcome it?

Hmmm actually, it's just because of my faith in God... and cguro, 'coz of being in the world of nursing na u can really apply the things that you have learned about life and everything... hehe kaya 'yon!^_^
    Lord_Arjay
    Lord_Arjay
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 1190
    User Post Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post  Lord_Arjay Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Ako diay ay isang batang bangiitan...

4 4

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am